NTU-SBF Centre for African Studies Business Model Competition 2018
The NTU-SBF Centre for African Studies is delighted to invite the undergraduate business students of Singapore to participate in a competition to develop a business model and plan for a new business in Africa.
The objectives of the competition are simple:
- To increase awareness of Africa as an investment destination amongst the young people of Singapore.
- To stimulate thinking of startups in the emerging countries of the world.
- To stimulate the entrepreneurial competencies of the young people of Singapore.
- An all expenses paid to Africa
- Plane tickets for the team
- Accommodation for 1 week
- All meals for the duration of the visit
- Daily spending allowance of S$100
- S$3900 for the team
- S$2100 for the team
|Event Date||08-Mar-2018 8:00 am|
|08-Mar-2018 8:00 am|
|Cut off date||11-May-2018 11:00 pm|
|Location||NTU-SBF Centre for African Studies|